- Mnenja (0)
- Tehnične Specifikacije
Managed PoE switch is unique device designed as combination of management switch, PoE injector and in/out controller. In opposite to typical PoE switches this one don’t has fixed voltage output. This parameter depend on voltage of connected supply. Thanks it switch is very universal and what is very important power supply uninterruptible is very easy to implementation. Just need to connect buffered uninterruptible power supply with battery (also in offer in our shop). This solution allow for much higher possible output current, limited to 2A per port. It is important for momentary spikes of current, often occurring during start up. However should be remember that high current can damage RJ45 connectors quick – they are not designed for this applications. All supply parameters can be monitored online, also ICMP packets returns is monitored by watchdog, if ping don’t reply, output can be reseted. Switch characterised by unique design – it is only 31mm deep and 1U high. So could be installed in typical 10″ rack cabinets as well as in very flat, small cabinets for example on corridors. Other useful feature are 2 logical inputs for monitoring switch surrounds (for ex cabinet doors) and one voltage output (up to 1A) to remote power different devices. In addition PoeSwitch 4F1G have reset button.
– management by WWW or SNMP v2.(all SNMP features available after upgrade)
– firmware upgrade remotely by TFTP
– read data in real time without refresh the page
– ON/OFF power to four passive POE ports directly from a web page or SNMP
– Watchdog IP on all ports (email notification, trap, reset of power on PoE
– 1 analog measure input
– 2 logical inputs
– environment temperature measurement
– voltage measurement: resolution, accuracy – + 0.1 V
– current measurement on each port and consumed by all
– date and time from NTP or manual
– email alert when Watchdog activation
– automatic sending of SNMP TRAP (VCC, temperature, INPD, INPA)
– supported protocols: HTTP, SNMP, SMTP, NTP, ICMP, DNS, DHCP.
– 4 ports 100/10Mbit
– 1 port 1Gbit
– limit power on the PoE port when 2A current is exceeded.
– VLAN support
– optional mounting on DIN rail.
|Power supply voltage:||9-53V|
|Current consumption at one POE port:||Max 2A (recommended for ling life 1A)|
|Total power on all ports:||≤ 6A|
|Power consumption of the switch:||<1W|
|Protection against reverse polarity:||YES|
|Maximal current from transistor output:||1A|
|Work temperature:||-20 do +85 st. C|
|Housing sizes:||234x42x34mm, housing high - 1U|
Zaenkrat še ni mnenj. Podaj mnenje